Monday, May 10, 2010

Some day's are diamonds

.... don't you just love diamond days ;)


Inspired by the beautiful song "Some Days are Diamonds" by the legendary John Denver: my new design "Diamond Days" features rows of metallic coloured diamonds, to illustrate life's brilliant diamond days.




I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day today, and I wish you all many diamond days to come :)

To my amazing family, thank-you ~ for spoiling me on Mothers Day, with a homemade breakfast, and yummy iced cakes ... and a day full of fabulous fun moments to treasure always :)



© All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris

    Do you have a shop or studio on Gold Coast?
    I live in Brisbane.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)