Monday, April 05, 2010

Feels like Summer :)

Just a quick note to say THANK-YOU :)

I really appreciate all your lovely comments, and continued support of my original textile designs :)

We have enjoyed a wonderful break over Easter
- enjoying beautiful blue sky's and warm sunny days.
I'm happy to say after all the rain, it finally feels like Summer - Yay! 

I look forward to reading all your holiday adventures, and catching up with the latest news on your inspiring blogs soon :)
Take care, Kris


Paper Daisy - Summer Yellow 
- White organic daisy in a variety of sizes, repeating on a sunny yellow background 


© All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. This daisy print is so cheerful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! lovin the sunny yellow background that you chose :-) really sets of the daisy design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very nice! So sunny and optimistic. I can't wear yellow because I look awful in it, but when it comes to home décor there's nothing like a spot of yellow to brighten up a room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)