Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daisy Garden

Yay! I love relaxing on lazy Sundays :)

I have been catching up with the latest posts on my favourite blogs, and discovering some fabulous new blogs too - It's wonderful to see so many talented and inspiring designs and handmade creations.


Here is my latest fabric design: Daisy Garden
~ this design, was inspired by the pretty mountain daisies growing at:
Mt Tamborine, Qld Australia :)



This natural mountain wonderland dominates the landscape behind the famous sandy beaches of the Gold Coast.
It is known locally as the Green behind the Gold :)



Following are links to some fun blog tutorials that have totally inspired me to get out the craft box;
First is a cute little fabric frog found on The Purl Bee 
- As a child, I had a fabric frog just like this, made from the sweetest little liberty print fabric

and at: Made In The UK there is a fabulous tutorial for making your own gift box
- I'm wondering however if you could cover the card in fabric first ;) really looking forward to giving this a try next week!


© All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I love that green fabric! Thanks for the creative ideas - gift boxes are one of my favourite ways of wrapping a present.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)